395 Cal Crunch Bar Protein Cookie Dough
"Make Food Fun Again with these 395 Cal Crunch Bar Protein Cookie Dough that are only 395 calories for the whole bowl."
Servings: 1 Whole Bowl
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
Ingredients for Protein Cookie Dough:
- 30g Flex Brands Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 20g PB Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
- 10g Powdered PB
- 4g Zero Cal Sweetener
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- ½ Cup (120ml) Cold Water
- 10g Mini Chocolate Chips
Crunch Bar Layer:
- 15g Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1g Coconut Oil
- 10g Plain Rice Cereal
- First to make your cookie dough. Add your dry ingredients (except mini chocolate chips) into your bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then add your cold water and mix till you have a smooth cookie dough consistency. Then add your mini chocolate chips and mix those in.
- Then now for the crunch bar layer. Add your mini chocolate chips and coconut oil to a small bowl and melt. I microwaved for 45 seconds. Then combine with the 10g rice cereal. Coat the cereal well.
- Then add on top of the cookie dough and add to the freezer for 30-45 minutes to set. I added my cookie dough into a 10oz ramekin for the aesthetics! Enjoy my friends!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: