284 Cal Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Milk Protein Ice Cream
"Make Food Fun Again with these "284 Cal Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Milk Protein Ice Cream."
Servings: 1 Pint
- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 0 mins
- Add 240g of your fairlife milk and 240g of your almond milk to a bowl with 56g of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mix together well and add to the fridge for 6-7 hours to soak and make that cereal milk.
- Once done, strain out the Cinnamon Toast Crunch to get the cereal milk. I got about 300g of the 480g of milk left.
- So then add 100g more of your fairlife milk to the pint to make up the difference. Then add the rest of your dry ingredients and mix till smooth with a hand milk frother. Add to the freezer till frozen preferably overnight.
- Then once frozen, add to your creami holster and do the “Lite Ice Cream” function. All you need to do is that function one time and you are good to go!5.) Then make a hole in the middle for the Cinnamon Toast Crunch mix-ins! Add those and then add back to the creami and do the mix-ins function. Then enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: