[[ recipeID=recipe-8ldiakrsn, title=430 Cal Blended Overnight Proats Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Cookie Dough ]]
430 Cal Blended Overnight Proats Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Cookie Dough
with these 430 Cal Blended Overnight Proats Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Cookie Dough.
Servings: 1 Bowl
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Freeze a block of reduced fat cream cheese. This is a game changer in and of itself! Then once frozen, chop into small pieces and then you got cream cheese pieces you can add to whatever!
- Now add all your ingredients except for your mini chocolate chips to a small blender and blend till smooth.
- Add blended mixture back to a bowl and slowly add cold water and mix till you get a cookie dough like consistency. Maybe slightly more runny than a cookie dough just because it’ll set more overnight.
- Add your frozen cream cheese pieces and mix those in. Add to fridge overnight or for a quick set, add to freezer for an hour or so.
- Used a cookie scooper to take out more and add it on top for the aesthetics! Enjoy! I added a brown sugar cinnamon mixture on top which was 10g brown sugar, 2g ground cinnamon, 2g zero cal sweetener. Didn’t use it all but that was the ratio!
- * Whey/Casein Blend Protein should work fine as well! Just know it’s not as absorbent as vegan protein so keep that in mind with the water.* If subbing out cookie butter powder, use a half and half of more protein powder and more powdered pb to make up the difference.* Can sub a vegan cream cheese to keep this recipe dairy free/vegan!
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: