[[ recipeID=recipe-8lbrn168u, title=64 Cal Triple Chocolate Protein Brownie Cookies ]]
64 Cal Triple Chocolate Protein Brownie Cookies
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 64 Cal Triple Chocolate Protein Brownie Cookies"
Servings: 16 Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Add all your dry ingredients into your bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
- Then add your greek yogurt in there and mix till you have a crumble-like consistency. I used my spatula at first and then used my hands to help form the crumble.
- Flour a surface to help form the dough more. Add the crumble onto that floured surface and form with your hands into a circular mound. Then use a dough scraper to help form into a smooth even circle about a 1/4th of an inch thick.
- Take a 3in biscuit cutter and cut out circle. This makes 16 cookies. So the frist round I got 6 cookies and then rolled out the dough and repeated till I used all the dough and got 16 cookies.
- Spray cookies with non stick butter spray and then bake on 350 degrees F for no more than 6 minutes.
- Once done, add a melted chocolate drizzle on top if you are feeling a bit crazy! Enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: