[[ recipeID=recipe-8lo5c3acl, title=290 Cal Pumpkin Pie Protein Ice Cream ]]
290 Cal Pumpkin Pie Protein Ice Cream
"Make Food Fun Again with these 290 Cal Pumpkin Pie Protein Ice Cream."
Servings: 1 Pint
- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 0 mins
- Add all your ingredients into your pint. Use small hand blender and mix till smooth. If using a milk frother (which I usually use), know that it’s going to have to really work because this mixture is thick today!
- Add pint to freezer till frozen. I just do mine the day before so they can freeze overnight. And also pro tip, get extra pints and then make 6 of these at one time so you have them for the whole week.
- Then once frozen, add to your creami holster and do the “Lite Ice Cream” function. Then do the re-spin function right after.
- Now you have an amazing pumpkin pie protein ice cream! Add your toppings and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: