[[ recipeID=recipe-8lno6jbhr, title=87 Cal Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins ]]
87 Cal Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins
"Make Food Fun Again with these "87 Cal Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins."
Servings: 15 Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
Ingredients (makes 15):
- 400g Banana
- 200g Egg Whites
- 100g Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 90g Vanilla Whey/Casein Blend Protein Powder
- 45g PB Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
- 45g Coconut Flour
- 10g Zero Cal Sweetener
- 10g Baking Powder (make sure it’s not expired!)
- Big Pinch of Sea Salt
- Ground Cinnamon (don’t be shy!)
- 30g Mini Chocolate Chips
- *If you don’t have a high quality whey/casein blend protein powder, these will not come out as well. That’s why I use Flex Brands because it’s the best protein for recipes.*If you don’t have cookie butter, you can sub with powdered pb. Might need to use a bit more just because it won’t be as absorbent. You are looking for the same consistency you see in the video.
- Add your bananas (the more ripe these are, the sweeter these muffins will be!) to your bowl and mash with a fork. Then add your egg whites and almond milk. Mix.
- Now add all your dry ingredients and mix ‘til a thick batter.
- Add evenly to your mini silicone muffin molds. Got these off amazon. Add a banana slice on top of each one.
- Add to a preheated oven on 350 degrees F for 16-18 minutes.
- Then once done, let cool in muffin molds for at least 30 minutes and then enjoy!
- *I keep these in the fridge in a tupperware container all week for a quick grab and go snack!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: