[[ recipeID=recipe-8ljy2xaw1, title=301 Cal Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cheesecake Protein Ice Cream ]]
301 Cal Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cheesecake Protein Ice Cream
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 301 Cal Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cheesecake Protein Ice Cream.
Servings: 1 Pint
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
Ingredients for Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream Base:
- 240g Fat Free Fairlife Milk
- 240g Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 30g Vanilla Whey/Casein Blend Protein Powder
- 15g PB Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
- 8g Sugar Free/Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 5g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
- Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Sea Salt
Pinch of Sea Salt
- 28g ⅓ the Fat Frozen Cream Cheese
- 10g Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Add all your ingredients into your pint. Use small hand blender and mix till smooth.
- Add pint to freezer till frozen. I just do mine the day before so they can freeze overnight. And also pro tip, get extra pints and then make 6 of these at one time so you have them for the whole week.
- This is when you add your cream cheese to the freezer if you want those cream cheese chunks in your ice cream! You’ll chop it up into small piece before adding during the mix-ins part of the recipe.
- Once pint is frozen, add to your creami holster and do the “Ice Cream” function. All you need to do is that function one time and you are good to go! You might have to do a re-spin if it’s still crumbly but I didn’t have to as a heads up!
- Then make a hole in the center of your pint to add you mix-ins. Then add back to the creami and do the mix-ins function. Then enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: