[[ recipeID=recipe-8ldvfx2wj, title=46 Cal Mini Protein Cheesecakes ]]
46 Cal Mini Protein Cheesecakes
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 46 Cal Mini Protein Cheesecakes"
Servings: 8 Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 17 mins
- Total Time: 32 mins
- Add all your ingredients into a small blender and blend till smooth.
- Add the batter evenly to your two 10oz ramekins.
- Air fry on 250 degrees F for 15-17 minutes. The only downfall of this recipe is I have yet to nail the baking time and temp for the oven. Will update this caption when I do.
- Once done, let them cool in the ramekins for about 10 minutes. Then transfer to the fridge to cool for another 30-60 minutes. The longer the better.
- Then once ready, add your toppings and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: