602 Cal Protein Cinnasticks
"Make Food Fun Again with these Protein Cinnasticks that can be made in minutes that requires one bowl, no kneading, no rolling out of the dough with extra flour, etc."
Servings: 12 Cinnasticks
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
Ingredients for Protein Dessert Crust:
- 40g Self Rising Flour
- 30g Flex Vanilla Whey/Casein Blend Protein Powder
- 12g Coconut Flour
- 5g Zero Cal Sweetener
- 3g Ground Cinnamon
- 150g Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 75g Egg Whites
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Outside Coating:
- 20g Brown Sugar (can sub zero cal brown sugar to bring the calories down!)
- 6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
- 3g Ground Cinnamon
Ingredients for Protein Icing (only used half of this):
- 30g Flex Whey/Casein Blend Vanilla Protein Powder
- 15g Powdered Sugar (can sub with zero cal powdered sugar to bring the calories down)
- Cold Water to consistency
- *Added 2g of Fat for the Non Stick Butter Spray on top of crust.
- First to make the crust. Add all the dry crust ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then add the wet ingredients and mix till you get a paste like consistency.
- Add dough to the middle of a big piece of parchment paper. You want to spread this crust to about 11in long and 9in wide. The spread of the crust is a skill you will get better at over time but the premise is spreading from the inside out!
- Now add ⅓ of your brown sugar cinnamon mixture on top of the crust. Add the parchment with the crust on it to a pan and bake on 450 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden.
- While the crust is cooking, make your protein icing. Add all your ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then slowly add cold water and mix till you get a slightly running frosting like consistency. Just beware that you need on a little bit of cold water. It’s easy to overdo it.
- Once crust is done, should be nice and golden. Spray with non stick butter spray (added 2g fat to the macros for this) and then add the rest of your brown sugar cinnamon mixture. Slice up. Now drizzle icing on top and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: