[[ recipeID=recipe-8lf68wdw4, title=68 Cal Fruity Pebble Protein Mini Ice Cream Cakes ]]
68 Cal Fruity Pebble Protein Mini Ice Cream Cakes
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 68 Cal Fruity Pebble Protein Mini Ice Cream Cakes".
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Add your protein powder and sweetener to a bowl and mix. Then slowly add cold water and mix till you get a runny icing consistency.
- Then fold in your frozen fat free cool whip. Try not to overmix.
- Then add your fruity pebbles and mix those in.
- Evenly add to 9 mini silicone cupcake molds (got mine off amazon).
- Add to freezer till frozen (at least hours).
- Then take out of molds once frozen and enjoy!
- P.S. These do melt fast to keep that in mind especially if you have them in your hand. In a cold plate they don’t melt a room temp for much longer. Make sure to keep these frozen in between having them.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: