Air Fryer Krispy Kreme Donuts
"Make Food Fun Again" with these tasty, easy and delicious Krispy Kreme Donuts. Only 130 calories for each donut!
Servings: 12 Donut
- Prep Time: 2 hours 0 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 3 mins
- 2 Tbs Maple Glazed Donut Whey Protein Cookie Butter
- Add your warm whole milk, melted butter, egg and instant yeast to a bowl and whisk together. Set to the side.
- Now add all your dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then combine the wet with the dry and mix till your have a dough ball.
- Next up is kneading the dough. I spray a little bit of cooking spray on my hands to make the dough a bit easier to work with. Now knead your dough for about 6-8 minutes.
- Add the dough to a bowl that’s been sprayed with non stick butter spray. Add plastic wrap on top and let rise for 2 hours.
- After the 2 hours, the dough should have at least doubled in size. Add to your floured surface and knead the dough one more time for another 6-8 minutes. Then roll out until it’s about 1/5 of an inch. Then use your biscuit cutter to cut out the donuts. Bigger one for the donut and then the smaller one to cut out the middle. Carefully transfer the donuts to a pan covered in parchment paper to let sit till all 12 donuts are formed. You’ll probably need to roll out the dough 3-4 times to get all 12 donuts.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 Degrees F. Once preheated, spray the tray with non stick butter spray. Then carefully add your donuts to the air fryer (I could fit 4) without deflating or changing their shape. Spray tops with non stick butter spray and air fryer on 350 Degrees F for 3 minutes.
- Once done, dip in your glaze and let sit on cooling rack till icing has set. Then it’s time to enjoy! HIGHLY recommend eating these fresh aka when they are still warm from the initial air frying!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: