Banana Protein Peanut Butter
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 59 Cals Banana Protein Peanut Butter.
Keywords: Flex Brands Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder, PB Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 0 mins
- Add all your ingredients into your food processor and process until smooth.
- Add to your jars of choice and add to fridge to let set overnight or for a few hours.
- Keep in mind, because there is banana in this, you might see some little bits of brown spots show up the longer out from making it you go. This is totally fine. Just don’t be shocked when you see it.
- Then once set, you can add to a rice cake with some fresh sliced bananas and some honey and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
> I do highly recommend using a vegan protein for this recipe because of how absorbent it is. It yields a much more volume, better consistency and thus better overall macros because of this.
> Same goes with subbing the cookie butter powder for a non vegan flavor. PB Party is a vegan flavor so you’d also be messing with the consistency aka not as thick if you did sub with either a whey/casein protein or even powdered pb.
> If you do end up subbing, I recommend less almond milk to combat this.
> I do not recommend subbing out the creamy pb because it’s what gives that pb vibe without having to use a ton of pb. It’s necessary to get this happy medium between macros, consistency and taste. If you did try and sub with more powdered pb, it just would work out as well.