NY Style Personal Protein Cheesecake
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 191 Cal NY Style Personal Protein Cheesecakes.
Servings: 2 Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Add all your ingredients into a small blender and blend till smooth.
- Add the batter evenly to your two 10oz ramekins.
- Air fry on 250 degrees F for 20 minutes. The only downfall of this recipe is I have yet to nail the baking time and temp for the oven. Will update this caption when I do.
- Once done, let them cool in the ramekins for about 20-30 minutes. Then transfer to the fridge to cool and set for another 1-2 hours. The longer the better.
- Then once ready, add your toppings and enjoy!
Lol only added NY Style to the title just because it sounds cooler that way. But what this is though is the most low cal Protein Cheesecake I have ever seen.