Oreo Protein Pop Tart Oatmeal
"Make Food Fun Again!" Enjoy this spin on a breakfast treat, Oreo Protein Pop Tart Oatmeal only 368 calories for the whole thing!
Keywords: Chocolate Fudge Brownie Vegan Protein Powder, Cookies and Cream Protein Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
Ingredients for Oats
- 40 g Oats
- 200 ml Water
- 20 g Chocolate Fudge Brownie Protein Powder
- 20 g Cookies and Cream Protein Cookie Butter
- 4 g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
Ingredients for Icing/Filling (only used 2/3rd for this recipe)
- 15 g Whey/Casein Blend Vanilla Protein Powder
- 8 g Powdered Sugar
- 4 g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
- 40 ml Cold Water
- 60 g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
- Add your oats and water to your pot (got mine on amazon. Just search air fryer pot!) and air fry on 300 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Once done, add your dry ingredients and mix. Set to side while making icing.
- Make icing by adding all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
- Then add your wet ingredients and mix.
- Once all is ready, add half your oatmeal to your square vessel (I got this from HEB and I couldn’t find my measuring tape to measure the size! I am sorry!). Then add your filling, and then the rest of your oatmeal on top.
- Add the rest of your frosting on top along with some oreos and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: