Personal Pan Fruity Cereal Protein Cheesecakes
Everyone loves cheesecake! Let's "Make Food Fun Again" with this macro-friendly and low-calorie version!
Keywords: Fruity Cereal Cookie Butter, Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein Powder
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
Crust Ingredients (for 3 Cheesecakes)
- 30 g Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein Powder
- 130 g Fruity Pebbles
- 100 g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 28 g Light Butter (5g fat per 14g)
- 2 g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
Protein Cheesecake Ingredients
- 220 g Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 227 g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 40 g Whey/Casein Blend Vanilla Protein Powder
- 20 g Fruity Cereal Protein Cookie Butter Powder
- 8 g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
- 30 g Crushed Fruity Pebbles
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Add the Fruity Pebbles to your food processor and pulse until you get evenly sized cereal bits, then add the rest of your crust ingredients and pulse to combine until you get a still kind of wet to the touch crust. Put your dough in the freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
- Spray your mini 4in cheesecake pans with cooking spray. Press your dough into the cheesecake molds. You might need to wet your fingers or spatula periodically with water to help the dough be less sticky. Repeat this process for all 3 pans, then add them to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the cheesecake ingredients to your food processor and pulse until everything is combined, then mix in your 30g of crushed Fruity Pebbles. Once the crust is done baking, spray the cheesecake pan again with more cooking spray. Then add your cheesecake filling. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees F and add your cheesecakes back to the oven.
- Bake them for another 25 minutes until the middle isn’t completely solid but 80% there. Let them cool in the fridge to set. I let them cool overnight.
- Once the cheesecakes are cool, then you are ready to enjoy them!
Pro tips to make these more macro-friendly
- Omitting the crust cuts the macros in half. So if you want to make it crustless with just the cheesecake layer, the macros for each slice would be:61 Cals, 3g Carbs, 1g Fat, 10g Protein
- Substitute 100g egg whites for the whole eggs. I don’t recommend this due to it possibly throwing off the density and texture of the cheesecake layer, but you can give it a try.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: