Protein Churro Cheesecake Dip Recipe
Servings: 8 Dipping Station
Keywords: Frosted Cinnamon Roll Protein Cookie Butter Powder, Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein
- Prep Time: 2 hours 0 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 0 mins
- Add all ingredients to your food processor and blend on low until all ingredients are combined and you get a smooth frosting-like consistency. This might take stopping from time to time to scrape the frosting off the sides.
- Now add to your storing vessels of choice and add to the fridge to cool and set for 2-3 hours. I prefer to let sit overnight.
- Then once set, these are ready to go! Enjoy!
- I add these to mason jars to stay fresh in the fridge for 7-10 days! This recipe makes enough for 4 of these small mason jars.And the dope part is this recipe is incredibly customizable! I just showed you the base!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: