Reese’s Uncrustable Protein Pop Tarts
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 211 Cal Reese’s Uncrustable Protein Pop Tarts that are only 211 calories or 270 calories with Reese toppings.
Servings: 4 Pop Tart
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- First, make your PB protein filling by adding 45g vanilla protein powder, 30g unsweetened baking cocoa powder, 5g zero cal sweetener, and a pinch of sea salt into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then slowly add cold water and mix till you have a thick filling consistency. Add to the fridge to cool and thicken up.
- Now make your chocolate protein frosting by adding 30g chocolate protein powder, 20g unsweetened baking cocoa powder, 5g zero cal sweetener and a pinch of sea salt to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then slowly add cold water and mix till you have a thick frosting like consistency. Add to fridge to keep cool.
- Now take 1 slice of bread and lay flat on your surface. Brush egg whites to the edges. Don’t be shy with the egg whites. You’ll need the edges pretty saturated. Then 1/4th of your oreo filling to the middle.
- Now take another slice of bread and brush egg whites to the bottom edges to help it seal when add on top. Add on top of other slice with the pb filling and then brush egg whites to the top side edges and press down the edge as well as possible to help seal the edges.
- Then slice off the crust with a pizza cutter and crimp down the edges with a fork. Repeat this process for all 4 of your pop tarts.
- Add them to the air fryer and spray the tops with non stick butter spray. Then air fry on 400 degrees F for 4-5 minutes. Flip once tops are golden to get the bottoms cooked as well.
- Now once pop tarts are done, add your frosting on top of each, then some chopped up mini reese’s cups and crushed reese’s puffs cereal. Enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: