Chocolate Protein Donut Holes
"Make Food Fun Again" with this incredible 17 Calorie Chocolate Donut Hols. Perfect for any occasion for a sweet treat.
Servings: 55 Dough
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Add all your dry donut hole ingredients into a food processor and pulse till combined.
- Then add your greek yogurt in there and pulse till a dough ball starts to form. Add dough to the fridge to help cool and make less sticky.
- Once cool, flour your surface to roll out the dough and also flour the dough. Roll out to about a 1/4in thick.
- Then use your 2in in diameter biscuit cutter and cut out as many circles as you can. Reroll out your dough and repeat till all the dough is used. Should make about 55.
- Then pick how many you want to cook and eat right then and then store the rest in a tupperware in the fridge for when you want to eat them in the future. These are best served fresh and tend to lose their airy fluffliness if not eaten the hour of.
- I added 20 to my air fryer and sprayed them with non stick cooking spray. Air fry on 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- While those are cooking, make up your icing. Then coat your donut holes in the icing and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: