[[ recipeID=recipe-8lhygo09o, title=255 Cal OREO Cookies & Cream Protein Ice Cream ]]
255 Cal OREO Cookies & Cream Protein Ice Cream
"Make Food Fun Again with these 255 Cal OREO Cookies & Cream Protein Ice Cream."
Servings: 1 Pint
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Add all your ingredients (except OREOs) into your pint. Use small hand blender and mix till smooth.
- Add pint to freezer till frozen. I just do mine the day before so they can freeze overnight. And also pro tip, get extra pints and then make 6 of these at one time so you have them for the whole week.
- Then once frozen, add to your creami holster and do the “Lite Ice Cream” function. All you need to do is that function one time and you are good to go!
- Now if you want to add mix-ins, make a hole in the middle and add in the OREO thins.
- Add back to the creami and do the mix-ins function. Then enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: