[[ recipeID=recipe-8lhpydmeb, title=48 Cal Fruity Pebble Protein Ice Cream Bars ]]
48 Cal Fruity Pebble Protein Ice Cream Bars
"Make Food Fun Again with these 48 Cal Fruity Pebble Protein Ice Cream Bars"
Servings: 12 Bars
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Add your protein powder and sweetener to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then slowly add cold water and mix till you get a runny icing like consistency.
- Now crush up 5 rice cakes and add to the bowl with the icing. Then do the same with 36g crushed fruity pebbles. Mix till all combined.
- Add mixture to a 8x8 pan or any pan size. Smaller means thicker bars.
- Add to freezer till they are completely frozen. This will be a few hours. This is super important because if not fully frozen, they will be chewy. But when frozen, they will be like a bark. Keep that in mind.
- Once frozen, slice up into bars and enjoy! You can easily use these as a quick sweet meal prep snack for the week. Just keep in freezer in between!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: