[[ recipeID=recipe-8lkgjx9ro, title=350 Cal Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Ice Cream ]]
350 Cal Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Ice Cream
"Make Food Fun Again with 350 Cal Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Ice Cream."
Servings: 1 Pint
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- 28g Frozen Reduced Fat Cream Cheese Pieces
- 25g Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Sheet Reduced Fat Graham Crackers
- Add all your ingredients into a small blender and blend till smooth.
- Then add to your pint and add to the freezer till frozen. Preferably overnight.
- This is when you add your cream cheese to the freezer if you want those cream cheese chunks in your ice cream! You’ll chop it up into small piece before adding during the mix-ins part of the recipe.
- Then once frozen, add to your creami holster and do the “Lite Ice Cream” function. All you need to do is that function one time and you are good to go!
- Now if you want to add mix-ins, make a hole in the middle and add your mix-ins
- Add back to the creami and do the mix-ins function. Then enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: