57 Cal Cinnamon Toast Crunch Mini Protein Cheesecakes
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 57 Cal Cinnamon Toast Crunch Mini Protein Cheesecakes"
Servings: 8 Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 17 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
Ingredients (Makes 8):
- 150g Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 150g 2% Cottage Cheese
- 60g Egg Whites
- 30g Vanilla Whey/Casein Blend Protein Powder
- 8g Sugar Free/Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 5g Zero Cal Sweetener
- 28g Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Add all your ingredients into a small blender and blend till smooth.
- Add half you batter to another bowl. Mix in ground cinnamon and crushed cinnamon toast crunch.
- Add the batter from that bowl evenly to your 8 small cupcake molds. Used silicone ones off amazon. And then add the rest of your batter evenly to all the molds. This will create a cinnamon toast crunch layer and a cheesecake layer.
- Air fry on 250 degrees F for 15-17 minutes. The only downfall of this recipe is I have yet to nail the baking time and temp for the oven. Will update this caption when I do.
- Once done, let them cool in the cupcake molds for about 10 minutes. Then transfer to the fridge to cool for another 30-60 minutes. The longer the better. Preferably overnight!
- Then once ready, add your toppings and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: