[[ recipeID=recipe-8lnb8jn4n, title=40 Cal Pumpkin Spice Protein Mini Cheesecakes ]]
40 Cal Pumpkin Spice Protein Mini Cheesecakes
"Make Food Fun Again with these 40 Cal Pumpkin Spice Protein Mini Cheesecakes"
Servings: 8 Cheesecakes
- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 0 mins
Ingredients (Makes 8):
- 150g Canned Pumpkin
- 150g 2% Cottage Cheese
- 60g Egg Whites
- 15g Vanilla Whey/Casein Blend Protein Powder
- 15g Pumpkin Spice Cake Protein Cookie Butter Powder
- 8g Sugar Free/Fat Free Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 5g Zero Cal Sweetener
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Dash of Pumpkin Spice
- *If you don’t have the cookie butter, sub with more protein powder. It won’t have as much of a pumpkin spice flavor but it’ll still be really good!
- 1.) Add all your ingredients into a small blender and blend till smooth.
- 2.) Add the batter evenly to your two 10oz ramekins.
- 3.) Air fry on 250 degrees F for 15-17 minutes. The only downfall of this recipe is I have yet to nail the baking time and temp for the oven. Will update this caption when I do.
- 4.) Once done, let them cool in the ramekins for about 10 minutes. Then transfer to the fridge to cool for another 30-60 minutes. The longer the better.
- 5.) Then once ready, add your toppings and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: