Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Truffles
"Make Food Fun Again" with these super yummy, low-calorie truffles! These are great for holiday parties or to enjoy on the go!
Servings: 14 Truffles
Keywords: Peanut Butter Party Cookie Butter, Vanilla Whey Flex Brands Protein
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hours 0 mins
- Total Time: 1 hours 5 mins
Outside Chocolate Coating
- 45 g Mini Chocolate Chips Melted
- Add all your dry ingredients into your food processor and process to avoid clumping.
- Add your greek yogurt in there and process till a cookie dough ball is formed.
- Add your mini chocolate chips and pulse a few times to combine with the cookie dough. Add to the fridge to cool for about an hour or until it’s no longer sticky to the touch.
- Now form into 14 even size balls by rolling them in your hand.
- Melt your mini chocolate chips in the microwave. I did it for 1 minute.
- Coat your cookie dough balls with the chocolate and add to a plate covered in parchment paper.
- Add to the fridge for about an hour or until the chocolate has set. And then it’s time to enjoy!
- *If you do not have cookie butter powder, you can sub some powdered peanut butter or a vegan protein powder for this recipe. 1:1 ratio should work fine.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: