Frosted Animal Cracker Protein Truffles
"Make Food Fun Again" with these Frosted Animal Cracker Protein Truffles that are only 43 calories each!
Servings: 14 Truffles
Keywords: Flex Vanilla Whey Protein Powde, Vegan Birthday Cake Batter Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hours 0 mins
- Total Time: 1 hours 5 mins
- Add all your dry ingredients into your food processor and process to avoid clumping.
- Add your greek yogurt in there and process till a cookie dough ball is formed.
- Add your crushed frosted animal cracker and pulse a few times to combine with the cookie dough. Add to fridge to cool for about an hour or until it’s no longer sticky to the touch.
- Now form into 14 even size balls by rolling them in your hand.
- Melt your mini chocolate chips in the microwave. I did it for 1 minute.
- Coat your cookie dough balls with the white chocolate and add to a plate covered in parchment paper. Sprinkle some animal cracker dust on top (just blended a few animal crackers to a fine dust).
- Add to the fridge for about an hour or until the white chocolate has set. And then it’s time to enjoy!
- *If you do not have cookie butter powder, you can sub a vanilla vegan protein powder for this recipe. 1:1 ratio should work fine. You just won’t have as strong of a birthday cake flavor.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: