OREO Protein Frappuccino
"Make Food Fun Again " with this yummy spin off of the super high calorie drinks at Starbucks. This frappuccino is only 136 calories and has 19g of protein!
Servings: 1 Frappe
Keywords: Flex Vanilla Whey Protein, Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 mins
- Total Time: 6 mins
- Add all your ingredients into your blender except your ice and pulse a few times to combine.
- Then add your ice and blend for about 45-60 seconds until ice is fully blended.
- Then add to your cup of choice and enjoy!
- > If you do not have cookie butter, sub with a chocolate protein powder. You won’t get as strong of OREO flavor though.
- > Black Cocoa Powder is a must here because it is literally the cocoa powder used to make OREOs. It’s one of my staples in the kitchen. A little bit goes a long way for sure. I got mine off Amazon from a company called Wincrest.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: