Frosted Cinnamon Roll Protein Waffles
Easy like Sunday morning! Enjoy these low-calorie protein waffles as a yummy breakfast treat. Uses our classic Frosted Cinnamon Roll Cookie Butter!
Keywords: Frosted Cinnamon Roll Protein Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 7 mins
- 15 g Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Protein (or protein of your choice)
- 8 g Powdered Sugar
- 4 g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 45 g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
- 2 g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
- Add dry waffle ingredients into a bowl and mix. Then add egg whites and mix. Slowly add cold water and mix until there is a thick but not overly thick batter consistency. Let set in freezer for 10-15 minutes to help thicken up.
- Now preheat mini waffle makers. Spray the waffle makers once preheated with non stick cooking spray and add batter to each. Repeat this process until there are 10 waffles! Be wary of not overcooking them. Approximately 2 minutes should work as a cook time. Add waffles to a cooling rack.
- Place the dry protein icing ingredients into a bowl and mix. Slowly add cold water and mix. Be careful not to add too much water. Add greek yogurt and mix. Only add more cold water if the icing is too thick. It’ll thicken more when placed in the refrigerator to cool.
- Once all is done and ready to go, add icing to a small ziplock bag, cut off the tip, ice the waffles and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: