Glazed Chocolate Protein Donuts Holes
"Make food fun again" with this super low-calorie donut hole recipe! Seriously, only 26 calorie per donut!
Servings: 45 Donut Holes
Keywords: Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter Powder, Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein Powder
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 120 g Powdered Sugar
- 20 ml Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Add all your dry ingredients into your food processor and pulse a few times to combine the dry ingredients to avoid clumping.
- Add your greek yogurt to the food processor with the dry ingredients and pulse till all is combined into a big dough ball. Add dough to the fridge for 15-20 minutes to cool or until no longer wet to the touch.
- Now flour your surface and add your now cooled dough to it. Add a little bit more flour to the top of the dough and roll it out to about ½in thick. Take your biscuit cutters and use the one that is about 2in in diameter to cut out your circles that will be your donut holes.
- Repeat this process with the rest of your dough, rolling it out and cutting out the circles until all your dough is used for the donut holes.
- Now roll each circle in your hand into a ball.
- Spray the tray of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray and then add half your batch to the air fryer. Spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray and then air fry on 350 Degrees F for 5 Minutes.
- While those are cooking, whip up a quick glaze by adding your powdered sugar into a bowl along with your 20ml of almond milk. Be careful to not add more than what I said! The tiniest bit extra can make it very watery.
- Once donut holes have cooled for about 10 minutes, toss the donuts in your glaze and then let sit on a wire rack to let the icing set. You’ll only end up getting about half the icing on the donuts because the other half will drip off.
- Then it’s time to enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: