Glazed Protein Donuts Holes
"Make Food Fun Again" with this super low-calorie and yummy Maple Glazed Donut Holes!
Servings: 45 Donut Holes
Keywords: Maple Glazed Protein Cookie Butter, Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein Powder
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- 120 g Powdered Sugar
- 20 ml Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Add all your dry ingredients into your food processor and pulse a few times to combine the dry ingredients to avoid clumping.
- Add your greek yogurt to the food processor with the dry ingredients and pulse till all is combined into a big dough ball. Add dough to the fridge for 15-20 minutes to cool or until no longer still to the touch.
- Now flour your surface and add your now cooled dough to it. Add a little bit more flour to the top of the dough and roll it out to about ½in thick. Take your biscuit cutters (Here’s the ones I have) and use the one that is about 2in in diameter to cut out your circles that will be your donut holes.
- Repeat this process with the rest of your dough rolling it out and cutting out the circles until all your dough is used for the donut holes.
- Now roll each circle in your hand into a ball.
- Spray the tray of your air fryer with non stick cooking spray and then add half your batch to the air fryer. Spray the tops with non stick cooking spray and then air fry on 350 Degrees F for 5 Minutes.
- While those are cooking, whip up a quick glaze by adding your powdered sugar into a bowl along with your 20ml of almond milk. Be careful to not add more than what I said! The tiniest bit extra can make it very watery.
- Once donut holes have cooled for about 10 minutes, toss in your glaze and then let sit on a wire rack to let the icing set. You’ll only end up getting about half the icing on the donuts because the other half will drip off.
- Then it’s time to enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: