No Bake Protein Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
"Make Food Fun Again" with a delicious, filling and macro-friendly recipe! No Bake Protein Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough only 473 for the whole thing!
Servings: 1 Bowl
Keywords: Flex Brands Slow Churn Vanilla Vegan, Salted Caramel Vegan Protein Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hours 0 mins
- Total Time: 1 hours 5 mins
- Add all your ingredients (except almond milk and chocolate chips) into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
- Then slowly add in your almond milk and mix till all is combined. It will not be as thick as cookie dough but will be once you add it to the fridge to thicken up.
- Mix in your mini chocolate chips and then add to the fridge for about an hour and then you are good to go!
- *And if you decide to use a whey/casein blend protein instead of a vegan, you might want to use a little bit less almond milk just because it’s not as absorbent as the vegan proteins!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: