Personal Sweet Potato Casserole
"Make Food Fun Again" with this super delicious Sweet Potato Casserole. This makes for a yummy side dish or a sweet treat!
Servings: 4 Casseroles
Keywords: Flex Brands Vanilla Whey Protein
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Take your sweet potatoes and poke holes in them. Spray each with non-stick cooking spray and add to your air fryer for 40 minutes at 300 degrees F. Flip after 20 minutes. If the sweet potatoes are smaller, decrease the cooking time!
- Once sweet potatoes are done, carefully take off the skin and then either add to a bowl and mash with a fork, or add to a food processor to expedite that process. I prefer the food processor because it makes it easier when you add the dry ingredients because of how hot the sweet potatoes already are. Process or mash till smooth.
- Then add your dry ingredients (except mini marshmallows) and process or mix till combined. Now spray your 10oz ramekins with non-stick cooking spray and evenly add your sweet potato mixture 4 ramekins. Add your marshmallows on top. Make sure to press them in so they do not fly around in the air fryer!
- Add to the air fryer on 320 degrees F for 5 minutes. Once done, sprinkle your crushed graham crackers on top and enjoy!
- *You can sub a Vegan Protein Powder or Protein Cookie Butter Powder with the Whey/Casein Blend Protein in this recipe! A 1:1 substitution works great!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: