Peanut Butter Oreo Protein Cookies
"Make Food Fun Again" with these yummy 44 calorie, high protein Peanut Butter Cookies.
Servings: 18 Cookies
Keywords: Flex Brands Vanilla Whey Protein, Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 24 mins
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F. Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
- Add your wet ingredients and mix till you have a cookie dough like consistency.
- Line your oven safe pan with parchment paper and then use your cookie dough scooper to add the cookie dough balls across the parchment paper. I have a medium size cookie scooper. Remember this dough should make 18 cookies. Leave enough room to press these dough a bit before baking!
- Dip your fingers into a little bit of water and then press the cookie dough balls into shape of medium size cookies like the chewy chips ahoy ones.
- Add to the oven for EXACTLY 4 minutes. Once done, they might seem underbaked which is fine! Let them cool on the pan for 15 minutes or so to set. Make sure to not use a spatula or anything to take them off the parchment until they have set. If you lift them off their original spot, when they set, they will more than likely shrink more than we’d want. Once set, add your peanut butter drizzle on top along with some crushed oreos. Then it’s time to enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: