Pumpkin Spice Protein Donut Holes
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 26 calorie Pumpkin Spice Donut holes.
Servings: 45 Donuts
Keywords: Flex Vanilla Whey Protein, Pumpkin Pie Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Add all your dry ingredients into your food processor and pulse a few times to combine the dry ingredients to avoid clumping.
- Add your greek yogurt and pumpkin to the food processor with the dry ingredients and pulse until combined into a big dough ball. Add dough to the freezer for 15-20 minutes to cool or until no longer sticky to the touch.
- Now take your dough and take little pieces of it and roll into donut hole size balls. You’ll make around 45 donut holes. These will rise when cooking so think a little bit smaller than a normal donut hole.
- Spray the tray of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray and then add half your batch to the air fryer. Spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray and then air fry on 350 Degrees F for 5 Minutes.
- While those are cooking, whip up a quick glaze by adding your powdered sugar into a bowl along with your 20 ml of almond milk. Be careful to not add more than what I said! The tiniest bit extra can make it very watery.
- Once donut holes have cooled for about 10 minutes, toss in your glaze and then let sit on a wire rack to let the icing set. You’ll only end up getting about half the icing on the donuts because the other half will drip off.
- Then it’s time to enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: