Pumpkin Spice Protein Frappuccino
"Make Food Fun Again" with this incredible 100 calorie Pumpkin Spice Protein Frappuccino. Perfect for Spooky Season or for any occasion for a sweet treat.
Servings: 1 Whole Frappe
Keywords: Flex Vanilla Whey Protein Powder, Pumpkin Pie Protein Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Add all your ingredients into your blender except your ice and pulse a few times to combine.
- Then add your ice and blend for about 45-60 seconds until ice is fully blended.
- Then add to your cup of choice and enjoy!
- - You can sub any flavor cookie butter flavor to change up the flavor!- If you do not have cookie butter, sub with a vegan vanilla protein powder. You won’t get as strong of pumpkin flavor so maybe sub in the pumpkin pie extract.- This can 100% be made dairy free if you want to sub in a vegan vanilla protein powder. I highly suggest snagging some of mine! Best in the game not even close!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: