Pumpkin Pie Protein Blondie
"Make Food Fun Again" with these Pumpkin Pie Protein Blondies that are only 106 calories and perfect for the Fall season.
Servings: 4 Blondie
Keywords: Flex Brands Vanila Whey Protein Powder, Pumpkie Pie Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 11 mins
- Add all of your dry ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Add in your pumpkin, maple syrup, and egg with the dry ingredients until you get a thick batter like consistency.
- Spray your 6.5 in cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray, then add your batter evenly until the whole pan is covered.
- Add your pan to the Air Fryer on 275 degrees F for 6 minutes! Once it’s done, take the pan out and enjoy!
- Pro-tip: if you let it cool for a bit, the middle will start to set and still be fudgy!Oven tip: bake it in the oven at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: