S’mores Protein Cookie Skillet Bars
"Make Food Fun Again" with this S'more Protein Cookie Skillet. This only takes 6 minutes to bake in the air fryer and will satisfy any sweet tooth!
Servings: 1 Whole Skillet
Keywords: Peanut Butter Party Protein Cookie Butter, Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein Powder
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 26 mins
- Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
- Add your wet ingredients and mix till you have a cookie dough like consistency. Then Add to fridge to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Take your 6.5in cast iron skillet and spray with non stick cooking spray. Then add your cookie dough to the cast iron pan and evenly spread it until the whole pan is covered. I wet my fingers with cold water to keep my hands from sticking to the dough while spreading it. Add your toppings now.
- Add to your air fryer on 250 Degrees F for 6 minutes. Once done, it might seem underbaked which is fine! Let it cool for an hour or so to set. Then take out your slices and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: