100 Cal Protein Pumpkin Pies
"Make Food Fun Again" with these 100 calorie Protein Pumpkin Pies, perfect for a festive holiday treat or a chance to be basic anytime!
Servings: 4 Pumpkin Pies
Keywords: Flex Vanilla Vegan Protein, Pumpkin Pie Protein Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Outside Coating:
- 10 g Brown Sugar
- 1 g Cinnamon
- 2 g Zero Cal Sweetener
- Add all your ingredients except your lavash bread into bowls and mix till you have a frosting-like consistency.
- Now lay your lavash bread down flat and cut into 4 equal size rectangles. I used a pizza cutter to do this.
- Add to the center of each rectangle 1/4th of your pumpkin protein filling. Fold over the long sides and press shut. Then fold over the other two ends. Carefully flip over sold the bottom side is face down to keep it shut.
- Repeat this process for all 4 of your pies. Add to a plate and add to the freezer for at least 30 minutes but ideally until they are frozen.
- While those are freezing, make up the brown sugar cinnamon outside coating. Add your sugar, cinnamon and sweetener to a bowl and mix.
- Once pies are frozen, preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees F. Spray top of the pies with non-stick butter spray. Add your brown sugar cinnamon coating on top. Add to the air fryer for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Then enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: