OREO Protein Truffles
"Make Food Fun Again" with this Oreo Protein Truffles that are only 41 calories or 53 calories with the outside coating!
Servings: 15 Truffles
Keywords: Flex Vanilla Whey Protein, Brownie Batter Protein Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours 0 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 mins
Outside Chocolate Coating:
- 45 g Mini White Chocolate Chips Melted
- Add all your dry ingredients into your food processor and process to avoid clumping.
- Add your greek yogurt in there and process till a cookie dough ball is formed.
- Add your crushed OREOs and pulse a few times to combine with the cookie dough. Add to the fridge to cool for about an hour or until it’s no longer sticky to the touch.
- Now form into 14 even size balls by rolling them in your hand.
- Melt your mini white chocolate chips in the microwave. I did it for 1 minute.
- Coat your cookie dough balls with the white chocolate and add to a plate covered in parchment paper. Sprinkle some OREO dust on top (just blended an OREO without the filling to a fine dust).
- Add to the fridge for about an hour or until the white chocolate has set. And then it’s time to enjoy!
- *If you do not have black cocoa powder, you can sub unsweetened baking cocoa but I do recommend adding an extra 5-10g because it is not as absorbent as the black cocoa powder. And also, you will get more of a brownie vibe than an OREO vibe just because black cocoa powder is the exact cocoa they use when making OREOs. I get mine on amazon in 2.5lb tubs that last forever.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: