Frosted Strawberry Protein Pop Tart Oatmeal Recipe
"Make Food Fun Again" with this super easy to make Protein Pop Tart Oatmeal Recipe. Only 356 calories for the whole thing!
Servings: 1 Whole Bowl
Keywords: Birthday Cake Batter Whey Protein Cookie Butter
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
Ingredients for Oats
- 40 g Oats
- 200 ml Water
- 20 g Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder or Vegan Vanilla Protein of your Choice
- 20 g Birthday Cake Batter Whey Protein Cookie Butter Powder
- 4 g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
- 30 g Sugar Free Strawberry Jam
Ingredients for Icing: (only used 1/3rd of this for the recipe)
- 15 g Whey/Casein Blend Vanilla Protein Powder
- 8 g Powdered Sugar
- 4 g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
- 40 ml Cold Water
- 60 g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
- Add your oats and water to your pot (got mine on amazon. Just search air fryer pot!) and air fry on 300 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Once done, add your dry ingredients and mix. Set to side while making icing.
- Make icing by adding all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
- Once all is ready, add half your oatmeal to your square vessel. Then add your jam, and then the rest of your oatmeal on top.
- Add 1/3rd of your frosting on top along with some sprinkles and enjoy!
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: